Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses

Finally. It's chosen. David's Bridal names the color "Canary" but it looks more like a buttercup yellow to me.

This isn't my pic, but shows the color and overall design of the dress.
I went to DB to try it on for myself. Unfortunately, they only had a size 8 in the yellow. They clipped it in the back, but it still looked kinda big on me.

Below is the dress on the model in the clover color. Not sure what to do with that extra flap of fabric in the middle of the dress. It's really a nice chiffon fabric and very light. It MAY need to be hemmed because it was already a little long on me and I think I'm the tallest one amongst my bridesmaids.
Below is a picture of a real wedding using this dress. It's a good depiction of the color of the dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment