Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Stash


At last they came in! My OOT bags are almost complete!

It's my stash of drugs! Individually packed Imodium A-D were too expensive so I bought the blister packs and just made little envelopes to place the caplets in. Everything was pretty cheap through medco.com.


The first aid kits also came in. Only a dollar each from the same store.


This is what the finished product will look like:


Here's the little envelope for the Imodium A-D caplets (still in their blister packs, of course.)


What I really need are the bags that everything is going to go into. I've been looking in whatever dollar stores I can find and nothing. I want something that looks like this:

The bag above was apparently bought at a dollar store. I have yet to find a bag like that or similar. Gotta keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment