Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bestest Bridesmaids Ever



I have to say, as bridesmaids go, the ones I have are pretty awesome. Not only did Jennifer and Eunhye wait more than 40 minutes in the freezing cold during a snowstorm just to come to my house and painstakingly glue and ribbon my invitations, Angel (who is almost 2,ooo miles away and has a newborn baby and some chickens, to boot) is doing her bit as the maid of honor and doing an awesome job of it!

Here's a preview of the invitations that Angel created for my bridal shower and bachelorette party. They look AWESOME. And I'm not just saying that because there's a big picture of me at the top of it. They are soooo cute! I've been looking at it so often and trying to read every little part.


I now realize how much I sucked at being a bridesmaid/MOH. I don't know how I got so lucky, but thank you so much Angel, Jen and Eunhye for being my MOH/bridesmaids. I can't wait to see the invitations for myself and I'm so excited for the party!! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment