Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dress Hunting Day 1 - 1/6/11


I bought this dress online at Nordstrom's because it's 40% off and they have an easy return policy. It hasn't arrived yet so I have no idea how it looks on me. If it fits well, then it can be a last resort dress.



After trying on a couple of dresses at Pronovias, I found out that dresses that are fitting throughout the waist to the hips were the dresses that looked best on me. I had always thought the simple empire-waist type dresses (see above dress) were what I was looking for. We found two dresses that we all liked but one of them really stood out. The pictures do NOT do it justice. I am not a lace person but even I had to admit that the dress looked awesome.



The lace was very dainty and was placed in such a way that it wasn't overwhelming. Unfortunately, I cannot justify spending that amount of money on a dress that I will use once. Now, if I had ANOTHER wedding in the Philippines, and I were to use this also, then MAYBE.

Here's how it looks on the model.
Here's a picture of the my mom and Eunhye (who both had great tastes) and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment