Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dress Hunting Day 2 - 1/13/11


A really fun day with Mom, Rich, Eunhye and Jen at RK Bridal. We weren't allowed to take pictures but Eunhye managed to sneak some in. We all liked this dress. We didn't like the price. Click on the pics below to see a larger image.



There was another one we liked even better. Unfortunately, the price was even worse. However, it was here in RK Bridal that we realized the awesomeness of the cage veil.


Too bad we didn't get a picture with me wearing one. The picture above was a real wedding done in NY that was mine and Gregg's original inspiration for yellow and light gray. Click here to see more of their pictures.

It was also at RK Bridal that I realized I was getting further and further away from my initial idea of the kind of dress I thought I was going to wear. I had wanted a super simple chiffon gown that just fell down, no structure at all. But in the end, I found that I really liked how I looked in a fitted dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment